Sunday, June 14, 2009

All you need is Love...


After a fabulous 2 weeks, My Mommers had to leave to go home to Oregon.  She came to help us out the day after we got home from the Hospital and we LOVED having her here. It was so sad to see her go. My Mommers is FABULOUS! I love her so much and appreciate everything she DOES and DID for us while she was here! Thanks for taking such wonderful care of Brody and loving him up, staying up with him, changing him, feeing him, letting us sleep, making us amazing meals, cleaning up after us, staying up late with me and talking with me for hours, and going above and beyond! Your Wonderful! My Mommer's is one of my Bestest Friends, and She is the most Amazing Example to me. I hope that I can be as Great of a Mom as she is. I figure that if I can become half the mom she is, I will consider myself a success! THANKS MOMMERS for coming to help us out and getting to know Brody. 

WE MISS YOU SO MUCH and LOVE YOU!!

And...THANKS to my Dadders too, for coming out and being with us for a few days! We loved that you could come to be with Brody, hangout, and do some projects around our house. We loved having you here. 

WE MISS YOU and LOVE YOU TOO!!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Ah, she looks so content snuggling with him! Moms are the best. You never appreciate them quite so much until you become one!!!