Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back to School :: Fall Quarter 2011


b2s1

it's that time again...or should i say it was time again for back to school! the fall quarter started a little over two weeks ago!

but nonetheless, i love this time of year! even though tyson is always a student year round, he does get a nice little break before the fall quarter starts. so after a few weeks off of school and the start of the fall quarter, it always seems to bring the feeling of new excitement for the start of a new year/quarter!
i love going to the store and seeing all the school supplies and seeing new and returning college students shopping at Target with there parents! it makes me so nostalgic! i remember every new fall semester my parents were always with me, helping me move into my apartment, taking me shopping for all my college student needs. awe, those were the days! :)

b2s2

my cute boys! terrible picture quality - but i liked it too much! it's back to school time!

Here's to another quarter of school! this quarter brings along new adventures as always!

we celebrated the first day of school with a 'back to school dinner'. a tradition we do every year! this year we ate at noodles and company (fancy, right?) and with a new year, comes a new family theme. this year our *family theme is...

be of good cheer

we do believe that through FAITH our FUTURE is BRIGHT! no matter what!! i can't express how lucky we feel to have such loving family and friends who continually support us, pray for us, believe in us, and love us! with all this, combined with our strength as a family, we know that anything is possible!

happy back to school time! tyson is already loving his quarter and is making sure he makes it one of his best quarters!

*(i did do the design to our family theme poster - if you want a copy it's an 8x10 print. just click here for the print.)

5 comments:

heather said...

I just used that quote in a Sunday School lesson with my youth the other Sunday! I love it so much. Could you pass it along to me?? Thanks Jen! You rock. :)

Unknown said...

Please send my way! jaclynpope@gmail.com

Jen and Joe. said...

I'd love one!!!!!!! jenjack at gmail dot com.

Jen and Joe. said...

(Do you have an etsy shop? cause you should...) =)

Stephanie Johnston said...

Jenn! I LOVE this!! Can i have it too? stephaniejohnston23@gmail.com

ps. i love you!