Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brody's 2 Month Check-Up...








Brody had his 2 month check-up yesterday. He is doing great -  he's totally healthy and strong! He is getting so big and is seriously the cutest baby ever!! Tyson and I had a hard time at the end of the appointment when it was time for Brody to get his shots. He had to get 4! Poor thing! Brody was so brave and didn't even cry. Um, pretty sure I can't say the same about Tyson and I. We both totally teared up after the nurse left the room. It was just so sad. I kept my eyes closed while the shots were given, Tyson was the champ by holding Brody's hand and giving him his bear to snuggle with. He's such a good boy! Good thing he doesn't have to get shots again till October. 

Brody's 2 Month Check-up Stats:
Weight: 14 pounds 9 ounces 
(97 percentile)
Height: 24 1/2 inches (95 percentile)

4 comments:

Jesse said...

What a cutie! He is a big boy! I loves me some chubby babies~ I love that last picture.

Behunin Family said...

What an adorable doctor's office! He's getting so big. I wish he'd stop growing for you, because I think it's sad how fast it goes!

Brit said...

Aw Jen! I love you two crying for Brody's shots! Seriously I think he looks a lot like Tyson but they may just because because they're always in the pictures together. :) What a good daddy! I miss you guys!

Kris and Kally said...

Oh he is getting so big!!!! You need to come see us so we can make sure he is really as big as you say he is! Brody was a little over 16lbs at 2 months, so the other Brody has a bit of gaining to do! But regardless, he is HUGE too! Oh I just love him!