Saturday, December 31, 2011

{bottom line}::


004

So usually when everyone is asleep at night, i have some time just for me and usually when i finally have that me time, even if it's just for a little bit, I usually spend my time thinking about my family, daydreaming about my family and loving my family. The bottom line is, I really love these people...they were meant to be with me and I was meant to be with them. Life is funny like that, you usually end up right where you are supposed to be. I really like that. i believe brody was plucked right out of heaven just for us...he is perfect. even with hard days, tired days and all the exceptional awesome days. its so worth it.

What makes a good life? I believe a happy family does.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN! I couldn't agree with you more Jen! I love my family and I feel like when I'm with my family life cannot get any better!!! Thanks for posting this post!

Kimberly Cone said...

I need some of that extra seratonin your brain produces. You are always so chipper. I love it. Happy new year!

Kimberly Cone said...

I need some of that extra seratonin your brain produces. You are always so chipper. I love it. Happy new year!

Stizz said...

I agree, and you've got a great one! I miss you guys already. :(