Friday, February 24, 2012

{ a president weekend } ::


thanks to my lovey hubby...he sent me off to Ohio for a wonderful 3-day weekend! it was filled with lots of friends, yummy food, and some baby love'in.
one of my besties had her baby two weeks ago and i got to go back and snug on that yummy little baby, awe it was heaven! my wonderful friend heather let me stay with her, and it was nothing but the best! my sweet friend tricia planned an "offical" goodbye dinner for me, seeing that i didn't really get to say goodbye to anyone before we moved due to christmas, it was so awesome to be able to eat dinner with my beautiful friends!! it was so fun to be back in columbus, it still feels like home. i even had time to drive through campus like we would do on a daily basis when we lived there. such fun times! it was a wonderful weekend that seriously filled my heart with so much love. it felt so good!

week4
week5

the boys had a "manly-man" weekend, as tyson likes to call it. i took the camera so they didnt document there fun. but they went to a super rad indoor blow-up jumping place, the zoo, church, the BASS PRO shop to see the fishes. they too had a great time spending time together!
they picked me up at the airport and brody loved all over me and they gave me flowers that tyson let brody picked out himself. boy, how i missed him! i missed both of them. but not having my little side kick by me for a few days, started to get lonely. brody carried my suit case all the way to the car. such a litte stud. i feel so lucky to have such an amazing hubsand who will take the time for me to go visit a place i've missed so dearly over the past 6 weeks (doesnt sound like very long, but it's felt longer than 6 weeks!) and plans a fun weekend for brody! oh how i love him!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you got to go! What a treat!