Monday, October 1, 2012

{ Pregnancy Diary :: 26 weeks } ::


well week 26 has come and gone...but i still wanted to document what's been going on with me and the little babe. 

 time is starting to pick up the pace. in the first 23 weeks, time went by so slow. each day went by so slow. no matter how busy we were, it still felt like the days last forever. BUT, when you feel icky all day, i believe that tends to happen. and honestly someday's i would wonder if i could really make it through the day. but alas, i always made it through. slowly, but surely. so thank heavens time is starting to pick up. and week 26 seemed to fly on by! i have a feeling each week is going to start going by faster and faster. and really, that gets me so very excited. 

 so after the first 23 weeks of forever sickness, the past 3 weeks have been a dream! everyday i feel better and better. and here's a little bit more on what's been happening in week 26...

  week 26 

 * sleep is oh so very good! brody and i got back from a trip to Oregon, and we've been adjusting back from the 3 hour time change. so we've both been really tired. lucky for me, brody's been sleeping in till 9:30-10 every morning and still taking his 3 hour nap. it's been nice to catch up on sleep and feel so nice and rested. i think it's been nice for both of us. 

 * baby girl is kicking up a storm! and her favorite position is still to be tucked up all nice and cuddly on the right side of my ribs. sometimes i think she is stuck ;) it makes the nerves in my back go crazy and it doesn't feel good! 

 * brody thinks he can see her through my belly button. awesome! 

 * i continue to grow and grow AND GROW! but who cares how much weight i've gained, my wedding ring still fits! woohooooo! i realize i may be celebrating this a little too soon...but still so happy it still fits! because by week 21 with brody, i had to take it off. 

 * i have turned into a carnivore. i joke, but i am like 85-90% vegetarian. i'm just not a huge meat eater. don't get me wrong, we eat meat. and don't you worry, even if i don't eat meat, tyson totally gets his meat intake. i'm just a veggie lover. anywhos... all the sudden i want meat. i am slightly grossed out by this craving. ha! but i can't help myself. the other night the boys had breakfast for dinner and tyson went and bought me a half rack of ribs! ha! and to be honest that definitely helped kick the meat lover craving. i've been pretty good since the ribs. 

 * it's nice to be feeling so good! i feel like i wake up and can conquer the day and really enjoy everything we do! once all the sickness ends, i LOVE being pregnant!! i felt the same way with brody. once the sickness went away, it's like i am back to normal, i just have a baby growing inside of me. so crazy awesome!!!

2 comments:

Matt and Ness said...

You have cute mirrors! And a cute self:) I'm so glad you're feeling better. Sick until 23 weeks?! You poor thing. Enjoy these last few months!

Stizz said...

I can't imagine being sick fore 23 weeks! You are a trooper! I'm glad you're feeling better, I'm sure being sick for so long makes you appreciate when you feel good. :) I like hearing about how things are going and can't wait to see your little girl...now maybe I should update my blog, you've inspired me. :)