Tuesday, June 17, 2008

DADS...

Without a doubt I am proud to say that I am a Daddy's Girl! I have the most amazing Dad ever and he is one of my best friends! He is lovable, hardworking, a pro bowler (really!), an avid sports fan of all sports including NASCAR, he loves the outdoors, he is a Disney loving, fun, adventurous, outgoing, sweet man. He would do anything for me. I appreciate everything he has done for me and taught me. He some how knows when to call me on a day that isn't going so great and making me feel better. He surprises me with notes in the mail to say hi and they always seem have money in them, with a note saying "i found this on the floor, it must be yours." I love it and I love him! I am grateful he is my dad.
I am also grateful to have a wonderful Father-in law. He is kind-hearted, funny, thoughtful, wise, and fun loving. Tyson says...I love my Dad because he has been the best example of faith and love that anyone could ever ask for. He is a hard worker who is willing to do anything for his family. He has shown me how to make the most out of life and to Cherish all that I have.
We Love You Rapio!


We are also lucky to have other family members who are fabulous fathers...so we want to send a shout out to our other great examples....Happy DAD's Day to...


My brother Jeremy

Our brother in-law Judd


Our Brother in-law Bryan

Our Brother in-law Eric

Our Brother in-law Jordan

Tyson's Brother "DAD TO BE" Tanner

And a special shout out to my Super Amazing Hubby Tyson who will one day become the most AMAZING DAD Ever!

We love you all and we are grateful for being part of such amazing Families and to have such wonderful examples in our lives. So to all you dad's, dad's to be, and dad's to be one day...
Happy Dad's Day to Everyone!
We love you all!

3 comments:

Jayme said...

So Sweet!!!

Aimee said...

Such a good dedication to the dads in your life!! I love it!!

Sheri said...

I remember your dad always calling you. What a great relationship you two have.

Way cute graduation pictures too.