Thursday, August 14, 2008

4 Years!


Dear Marriage,

Thank you for being so good to us these past 4 years. We can't even remember life before you. We've enjoyed every adventure we've had so far, and hope for many more years of life adventures with you. Thanks for showing us how to find the simple joys in life. Thank you for teaching us that true love means unconditional love. We've enjoyed every minute we've had together. Most of all, thanks for being our solid foundation in a world so confused on the definition of you.

Love,

Tyson and Jen

Also for your viewing pleasure... (thanks to my brother Jeremy)...
a look down memory lane... Make sure to have your volume up and on...
* (if it's having trouble buffering, just scroll the little timer arrow all the way over and then press play)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats you two! I just hope we can be like you someday.

For the friend who unavoidably missed your wedding, that video was great! I (almost) felt like I was there!

Joy said...

Yea! That was so fun. I cant believe it has been four years. That was such a fun day and I am glad that I could be there. Thanks for posting the pictures. Love you!

Brianne said...

Happy anniversary! Was that the slide show you played at your reception? So fun!

Sheri said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years. Congrats! Happy anniversary and I wish you lots more happiness. Can't wait to see what you come up for next year's.

Berkley, Meredith, Tanner & Avery said...

That was so cute! I loved it!

Tina said...

So cute!! I remeber that day! Wow time goes fast-