Saturday, August 23, 2008

Best Friend #2 (Tyson's #1)...

The time has come and we are leaving to head to Columbus Ohio for Grad School. So for a quick recap...While we've been in Oregon Tyson has been working for Intel and I had to the opportunity to babysit my little nephew Hayden. I started babysitting him just before he hit the 2 month mark, I was able to watch him everyday Monday-Friday. It was a JOY! We've had the best time and he's become my Best Friend #2, because we all know Tyson is my #1! We definitely bonded and we've had the best time! He's let me sing to him popcorn popping on the apricot tree more times than I can even imagine and each time he would smile and giggle, he's let me make up songs about him and he cheers me on with giggles, goo's and occasional screams of excitement as I sing to him, he's let me swing him, cuddle with him, play lots of patty-cake, roll around, watch our favorite movie Enchanted together, go on walks to feed the ducks, go to the zoo, we've gone to the beach, he'd let me hold him by the arms and we would kick around a stuffed soccer ball and he would giggle the entire time, we've read lots and lot of books and he would turn the pages for me, we've played lot of pee-a-boo...and that's just a start at naming some of the fun things we've done in the past 6 months. I've been able to watch him grow and he's almost 9 months old (next month). He's cried maybe 3 times for either being hungry or tired. He's is the most happy, loving, sweet adorable baby, and I LOVE him! Tonight I had to say good bye to My little Hayden Bear, Bug, Monkey. Yes, many names have been given and said and in so many different orders. My heart is so full of love for my little best friend. I will still get to see him via computer and at Christmas, but it's still really hard and sad. I had prepared myself that going into this, it was going to be hard, but it was even harder than I thought. Tears filled my eyes as I had to say my last good bye giving him lots of hugs and kisses. I am going to miss him so much. I know the same if for Tyson - Hayden loves Tyson and Tyson loves him. The two of them have bonded as well. It was sad all around to say good bye. But in the end only more goods things are to come and that is an exciting thing to know! I love my little buggy bear and I am excited for the next time I get to see him, hopefully he will be walking!!! So in the end, it isn't really good bye...it's more of a See You Later!

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Good luck on your new move and with grad school! Moving away is always difficult, but it will be fun to see what lies ahead! :)

Berkley, Meredith, Tanner & Avery said...

Hello, are you guys still there? Did you make it out to Ohio?

Carrie said...

He is so cute! I hope you guys stay safe and have a great adventure in Ohio. I look forward to reading about them. :)

Jayme said...

JEN!!! Where are you? I miss reading about how cool your life is!!! Hope all is well... much love for ya and Tyson :)

Jesse said...

Yeah for your blog! I am adding you to mine. Now you just need to update it! It was so good to hear from you. I will email you back soon!