Tuesday, March 17, 2009

30 weeks...


Here I am Today at 30 Weeks! I love it! I keep saying it - but time is flying by! We are almost to, two months away and our little bear will be here. We are so stoked! I am feeling great. I am tired - but I've been tired the entire time I've been preggers. I know some get there energy back - I am not one of those. But I can't complain - I am totally blessed to be able to stay home and just take it easy - 
I am soaking it up now before our little bear comes. 
Other than that everything is Great! He's still kicking strong - and he LOVES to roll. 

We've had a few shopping sprees to Babies R Us in the past few weeks and that was really fun. We have almost everything for the baby's room - now we just need to get it all together - that's the exciting part! I will post pictures once we have it all together. 

30 Weeks and counting - YEA for BABY BEAR!

7 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

Yipppeeee for almost being done being pregnant! It will be here before you know it and then your baby will be almost two and you will be thinking "Crap, now I have to get pregnant again...." oh wait, that is me.
We are so excited for you two! Being parents is honestly the greatest thing ever!

Jesse said...

First, Happy B-Day! Being 30 weeks along is a great bday present. You do have a great hubby! It sounds like you had a fabulous day. Second, yay for being 30 weeks preggo. You will be such fabulous parents. I can't wait to see the little guy! Good luck and I hope you keep feeling good!

Clara said...

You are looking great! You are definitely in the home stretch! Hope everything continues to go well! :)

jswomack said...

Holy Shnikees!!! Okay, that was lame to say, but I am totally laughing because I haven't used that word since like 7th grade! Shnikees!! Too funny! Anyway....I am so excited for you to have your baby soon...it is coming so fast! Plus that closer you get, the closer I get!
Oh and you are so totally cute preggers...Love it!! YAY! We love and miss you! PS--we ordered a camera cord from ebay yesterday!!!

Ashlee said...

I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying it! I mean, it's SO so fun when they come... but you NEVER get to put them back (and trust me, there will be moments in the middle of the night when you'll wish you could!) so enjoy him while he's in there! Pregnancy is so amazing!!!

We can't wait to hear the big news- good luck with the last few weeks! :)

Annette said...

Congratulations on your baby boy! how exciting!

Mrs. Black said...

It looks like life is wonderful in the Crowther home! I hope everything goes well with 'babybear'! Daren says Hi!

-Shannon