Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Come Fly Away...


On August 28th we took a trip to visit my family in Portland.

Brody did AWESOME on the flights! He played, cuddled, and slept and got told by a bazillion people how cute he is. Of course he is!! He also got the "your baby was the best baby I have ever flown with award!" from other passengers on the plane. Good Job Brody Bear - You are one great traveler!

*Please note the airplanes on his outfit. Yes, we planned that.


he's just the Best!


2 Airplane tickets : $879.00
Flying from Columbus to Portland: 7.5 hours
Vacation time: August 28th-September 14th 2009
Traveling with our Brody Bear: PRICELESS!!

3 comments:

Tyra said...

seriuiosly Jen, the cutest kid ever!

Jocelyn said...

Those are great pictures! I'm looking forward to seeing the ones of us :-)

Lynsey said...

OHH My goodness- we are sooo much alike! We are leaving this Saturday and going from Cleveland to WA state! And, yes, I am planning for Connor to wear those same pj's with the planes...those are my favorite...and well, the planes! Any tips for me to bring my lil 3 month old?