Thursday, September 10, 2009

evening at the park...


One lovely Monday evening we went to the park to have a picnic dinner for our FHE ...

it was a perfect evening of yummy food and relaxing under a tree at one of our favorite parks in Columbus...

we took lots of pictures - Brody had hit the wall of picture taking by this point...


but of course we sang some songs and got some good giggles out of this cute little guy...

yes he's even cuter in person...

and of course... how does every one of our adventures end? with a little snoozing and snuggling.

gotta love a perfect evening!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

brody is so cute! I miss you guys!

heather said...

I love the first one of him on tyson's lap sining silly songs - that smile is adorable!

Cami said...

He is so precious! I can't believe how big he is already.

Kim said...

I think that every time I comment on your post I say something along the lines of.... "Could Brody possibly look more like his daddy?!!?" I can't believe how identical they are! Your family is adorable Jen!