Friday, February 19, 2010

BLACK EYED PEAS !!!



bp10

my friend kendall was able to get us $15 tickets to see the Black Eyed Peas and we all jumped on that deal and went! and it was so much fun! they put on a really great show and what's not to love when you can dance to Fergie Ferg singing My Humps live! can't beat that! my friend jamie summed up our night perfectly! LUDACRIS was the opening act and it totally took my back to my college days of living in Nauvoo house and listening to "who's a hoe" with my roommate jana and lindsay. awe good times!

bp1 (2)

it was great to get out after seriously being in hibernation for the past two weeks! we started our night off at eating at CHAMPS. not that great of food but awesome company. then we headed over to the concert.

bp2 (2)

heading up to our seats to rock out to LUDACRIS...thanks to these girls for letting me be major picture happy and trying to snap a shot every 10 seconds!

bp3 (2)

group shot before we rocked the night away!

bp5 (2)

party like a rock star!

blackeye 2

some hotties (jamie i cropped you out, just for you! :) )

bp8 (1)

the concert was great and we had a really great time.

and of course the end of the night didn't end with us just getting in the car and going home. oh no, we of course could not remember where we parked the car and seriously walked up and down the parking lots looking for the car in the freezing cold. hightlights of the car search were when jamie fell into a snow bank, lovely, and myself for wearing the worst shoes possible. everyone wore boots but me - i wore cute little shoes that matched my outfit. ha. jamie and kendall almost had to give me there socks to warm my feet...but just in time we found the car and of course we ended the night by singing...."TO NIGHTS THE NIGHT...WE FOUND THE CAR...TONIGHT GONNA BE A GOOD GOOD NIGHT!

good times ladies...good times!
OHIOOOOOOO!

1 comment:

Kris and Kally said...

and you looked DARLING! you forgot to write that!