Sunday, February 28, 2010

it's official. i'm29.



bday4

bday1


bday2


my first birthday as a mom was totally perfect. we spent the entire weekend hanging out and having a blast. friday night we went to dinner, to of course the 'cheesecake factory', we can never get enough of that place. yum! saturday a wonderful friend of mine took me to lunch at my favorite place in the Short North 'the northstar cafe'. and then we went and saw 'valentine's day' which we loved. always love a cheesy good 'rom-com'. and on sunday my "official bday', i had a great day at church and then spent the rest of my day with my boys just hanging out. tyson made his famous bbq hamburgers for my 'bday' dinner and of course we can't forget cake. hello my name is jen and i love cake. like a lot. like more than i probably should. but i do and i can't help it. just saying. anywhos... tyson got me a super yummy cake from my favorite giant big bird bakery. so good. and i felt very loved from all the emails/phone calls/texts from family and friends. i think it was a perfect day!


welcome 29. let's be friends.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great one!

Erin Curtis said...

SOOOO glad you had a great day, and a great weekend! Way to end the infamous month of February 2010. Happy 29 . . . it's great, isn't it?

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday! 29 is a great year- enjoy your last year in the 20's! Although your 30's will rock, too! :) And by the way, Brody couldn't be cuter. Maybe he will want to hook up with Amelia someday? I'm just saying... we could try!