Sunday, May 30, 2010

1.


b turns one


Brody turned ONE today and i can't believe we have already reached this milestone. he was stoked to have another smash cake that he just loved.

yummy cake

he also enjoyed the party decor as well. when i brought him down stairs in the morning and put him down, he went over and picked up his bat and came back over to me. it was so cute. he thought the pom-poms were a pinata. love him.

party decor

being one is a really big deal, and he sure was happy about it!

happy bday boy

a family picture one year apart

last yearthis year

happy birthday baby boy.
this year has been the best with you by my side.

i love u.

4 comments:

jswomack said...

SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEEEEE!
He is absolutely adorable, but you already know that!! I can't believe he is one already...time goes by way too fast!!! CRAZY!! We love you guys!!

heather said...

Did your family growing up making birthdays this big? I love it!! Wish I did something bigger for L for his 2nd birthday ... you set the standards really high! :) Love it all!

Jamie Lynn said...

SO cute. You have the most beautiful family and always make everything so much fun!

Carrie said...

I love looking at all of your pictures. :) you guys are so fun! happy birthday to brody. I know i haven't met him yet (that seriously needs to change) but give him a great big birthday hug for me! :)