Friday, May 7, 2010

it was a first...

a first hair cut for the brody bear! last week we took brody to finally get his lovely locks chopped off. we were getting a little tired of people mistaking him for a girl, and mostly tired of some people who will go unmentioned that kept nagging us to get his hair cut, that was getting old. you know who you are!! haha.

I will admit I was totally putting it off. Seriously for like oh, I dunno a month and a half, everyday we would talk about, 'okay, today is the day we will go get it cut.' ha. but it never happened. I never thought I would be so sentimental about HAIR. I was DREADING brody getting his hair cut. I loved it. And I still do! but it was just so cute to me. but the day finally came and he did great! he loved every moment of it! he was so cute and such a good boy. Of course!
the place we took him to was so cute and they did a great job!

here is a play by play...

1 hair
last shot of the lovely locks of hair

3 hair
let's get this started...

2 hair
let me see that...

6 hair
chop...chop...chop...

5 hair
just chill'in in my fire truck...

7 hair
so good looking...

9 hair
all done!

oh boy! doesn't he look like a big boy! he's darling! and I don't even think he knew he was getting his hair cut, he was so into driving that fire truck. we were seriously laughing the entire time. he did so good! they even used the buzzer thing around his neck and ears and it didn't even phase him. he's amazing! and looks even more adorable than before. i will admit, I kinda miss his long hair, but he just looks so dang good and he hasn't been told he looks like a girl since. ha!

Good Job Brody on your very first Hair Cut!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I need to confess... I've been stalking your blog for a while now. But I have to tell you your little boy is such a CUTIE! And don't feel bad about people mistaking him for a girl. My little Sydney has been called a boy many times. And she has the long curly locks and is usually in pink. Man, some people....

heather said...

I need to know where you went! I've been cutting Logan's hair the entire time, and while it's not that bad, I want a good haircut every once in a while! Can you pass the name of the place along to me?? Brody looks so handsome!

Brit said...

Oh Jen he looks so studly with the new do! I love it!