Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Round-Up...

halloween fun

I LOVE Halloween!
And I love that it's centered around 'sweets and treats'! And, since I love sweets and treats so much, Here is a round up (with recipe/instruction links) of some of my favorite fun and creative Halloween ideas for sweets and treats I've seen this season.
They are all super fun and easy.
I've done a few of these fun treats already, and they are fabulous! this year instead of making oreo truffles, i am making brownie balls instead. yum! hope you enjoy this time of year as much as i do... :)


1.Frosted pumpkin cupcakes from Parents.com
2.halloween whoopie pies from Martha Stewart
3.Witch Hat cookies from Betty Crocker
4.Orange Jack'o Lanterns with orange sorbet from Martha Stewart
5.crawly cakes from Not Martha
6.chocolate mummy cookies from Betty Crocker
7.pumpkin favor pouches from Martha Stewart
8.wicked witch cupcakes from Martha Stewart
9.witches broom favor from Martha Stewart
10.candy corn cupcakes from Your home based mom
11.spiders, spiders, spiders from Bakerella
12.candy corn shaped rice krispie from Your home based mom
13.pumpkin cake pops from Recipe girl
14.halloween oreo truffles from Tasty Triffles
15.fun halloween food from Our Best Bites
16.halloween caramel apples from Country Living

3 comments:

Val said...

I LOVE you. You are so my kindred spirit. :) Those mummy cookies are cute... actually all of these are. I wish we could make them together and then EAT them together. Bwahahahaha!

Rebecca Olson Bradshaw said...

I love these ideas! P.S. That graveyard is the cutest Halloween yard I've ever seen!!! It seriously rocks.

Unknown said...

I started my array of halloween goodies today - a few of them stolen from this adorable post! Thanks Jen!!