Thursday, February 10, 2011

valentine exchange...



i did a valentine exchange with some friends the other day, and this is the idea i came up with...

valentine idea
i made three of these valentines

if you need an idea on what to do for someone this is a great idea.

i used a 6 pack of IBC root beer, but i only gave 3 bottles and then on the other side where the other 3 bottles were (i got to keep the other 3 for us, yum!) i cut out the cardboard pieces that seperated the 3 bottles i took out, and added some cute tissue paper and two straws, a pack of popcorn and a large symphony hershey bar. and i designed my own label.
so easy and super cute!

2 comments:

lisa said...

And so much cooler than the valentine I gave you! I loved it! You are amazing!

Sheri said...

You are way to creative my friend! If only I could have a tiny part of your creativity. Thanks for the awesome idea! Miss you!