Sunday, July 10, 2011

the 4th in pictues...


The Fourth of July is one of our favorite holidays. I love celebrating our freedom; I love the colors; I love fireworks and sparklers; I love barbecues and flag cakes; I love all things Americana.

we spent our day playing! we ate lunch at the cheesecake factory for tyson's birthday! took about 5,000 attempts at trying to get a decent picture of brody and of all 3 of us. we played at the park and ran all around. had a yummy bbq dinner, celebrated tyson's birthday and ended the night with a dance party in the kitchen. the weather was perfect! and because we saw the awesome firework show on friday the 1st, we stuck to schedule and brody was in bed and we played with sparklers.

it was a beyond fabulous day!

41

42

43

46

45

44

47

48

No comments: