Thursday, July 24, 2008

15x3


I saw a blog that talked about being in 'List -Making' mode - and I've totally been in List-Making mode today, so when I saw this I had to accept the challenge of Three Tag. Join me...wont you?

1. What are the last 3 things you purchased?
• toilet paper, paper towels, detergent all bought at Target for storage
• a Slurpee
• gas
2. What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
• 4 Minutes - Justin Timberlake and Madonna
• Viva la Vida - Coldplay
• Hey Mama - Kanye West
3. Where were the last 3 places you visited?
• Columbus, Ohio
• Rexburg, Idaho
• Nassau, Bahamas
4. What are your 3 favorite movies?
• You've Got Mail
• Pride and Prejudice
• Shawshank Redemption
5. What are your 3 favorite possessions?
• my scriptures
• my house in Columbus
• my graphic design portfolio
6. What 3 things can you not live without?
• my Tyson
• my Macbook
• Good music
7. What would be your 3 wishes?
• for my friends and family to all live in the same state as me!
• a never ending bank account
• to be the next Food Network Star (ha!)
8. What are 3 things you have not done yet?
• visit Australia
• gone to the Super Bowl
• Meet Paula Dean
9. What are your 3 favorite dishes?
• my mom's casserole
• pizza and jamba
• Salads
10. What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with the most?
• Kate Hudson
• Oprah
• Lance Armstrong
11. Name 3 things that freak you out.
• being in the dark alone
• public restrooms
• Hospital Needles
12. If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
• compassionate
• organized
• creative
13. Name 3 unusual things you are good at.
• packing for trips - I can fit a lot into a carry-on!
• typing without having my hands in the right positions on the keyboard
• I can remember conversations word for word almost indefinitely
14. What are 3 things you are currently coveting?
• shoes from Banana Republic
• The Pottery Barn (pretty much everything there)
• New Cook Books at Barnes and Noble
15. What bloggers would you like tag?
Anyone who feels like doing it...

* (photo via ffffound)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Jen!!! I just wanted to say "HI". It sounds like you are having tons of fun! You are such a cutie!!!