Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The 4th and some Birthday fun...

Our 4Th of July weekend was outstanding! We had the best time.
We spent time out at the beach - eating, playing and having so much fun!
My brother had an idea to go to Costco and buy a box of fireworks - of course we couldn't just go and look at what Costco had to offer, we just had to buy some. Thank you Costco for encouraging people to buy HUGE boxes of fireworks and also pleasing the pyro at heart (Tyson)! We didn't even get the biggest box. But I know Tyson and my brother had a magnificent time setting them all off - it was good times full of sparkles, pops, snaps, zips, sparks, high pitched whistles and loud obnoxious sounds and many Oooohh's and Aaawee's.
We loved it!
And we finished the night off by watching some pretty fabulous fireworks in the sky!

And let's not forget the BEST part of the weekend...
!TYSON'S 27TH BIRTHDAY!

We made sure to celebrate all weekend!

Here is Tyson opening up birthday presents - he started off with cards from Grandpa Crowther, Mom and Dad Crowther, Mom and Dad Nicholes and Jeremy and Naomi and then he opened presents from Me. Tyson got phone calls from all of his family members which he LOVED - it was so great! Tyson got some really wonderful cards and gifts. THANKS to Everyone for makings Tyson's Birthday so Special!

After presents it was time for cake - here is the Birthday Boy's play-by-play before the candles were lit.

Before...
During...
After...
mmmm, 27 never tasted sooo good!

So, pretty sure we always have a great time, but this weekend was fabulous!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Cute pictures! I love being able to see whats going on with you guys. I really wished we lived closer and we could hang out. Tell tyson happy birthday for me.

Unknown said...

Tyson,
Marco?!? Marco?!? Marco?!? (In my best Stewie voice!) Its pretty tough to find you, but I am glad Jen started a blog so I could find out about you. Congratulations on Ohio State. Tell me what happened to your plans to attend NYU. Anyway, I would love to know more about your job and chat a little. email me at brandon.jorg@gmail.com. Excited to hear from you.

Carrie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYSON! What a great day to be born. You get fireworks on your birthday every single year of your life! I'm jelous. :)