Tuesday, December 30, 2008

FINALS

Mag*nif*i*cent\: 1. doing grand things, admirable in action.
Finals have come and gone and Tyson's first quarter of graduate school is over. It went by so fast and he can honestly say that he loved every minute of it. He says graduate school is "fun" and "exciting". His first quarter went so great and he did really good! It was kind of an easy quarter for him, so he is really excited to start back up in January and hope for some challenges.
I am pretty sure you can click on the picture I've posted and see an up close look at some of the homework he was studying. It looks like a foreign language to me. He's so SMART!
I love it and I am so proud of him!
Good Job Bubs on such an amazing quarter! I am sure the next quarter will be just as great!

No comments: