Monday, December 29, 2008

Thanksgving

For Thanksgiving this year - we went to Philadelphia to visit our friends Meredith, Berkley, and little Tanner Hall. We had an awesome time. And it was mine and Meredith's first time cooking Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. I believe it all turned out very yummy! We spent the weekend watching movies, hanging out and talking a lot, and the boys played a lot of Halo. It was fun to relax and be with our friends! Thanksgiving was wonderful. We love that we have such great friends that live all around the U.S. and we feel very blessed to be able to travel to visit our friends. We have so much to be grateful for and we were so glad to be able to share this time with the Halls. Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Kris and Kally said...

Wish we could have joined you... So fun!

Jenni said...

GIRLFRIEND! YOU HAVE A BLOG!?!?! THIS IS GREAT! So do I! Now I can totally check out your blog and see what you're up to!! you look great by the way! I'm taking aerobics again this semester... trust me I need it... and I'll miss you!

Abby said...

I talked with Camille this past weekend and she updated me on your life. Email me bc I want more details. :)

Berkley, Meredith, Tanner & Avery said...

That was so much fun!! Thanks for coming out... life is so boring without you guys. I miss you. And, I love the hats in the picture - nice touch. hahaha