Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We'd like to introduce you to...


Our BABY BEAR!That's right! We are having a BABY! And we call it our "Baby Bear". And we couldn't be more excited and thrilled! The day we found out, I pee'd on like 7 prego test (ha!), just to really make sure it was true, I mean we were pretty certain after 7 "+" signs we were good to go. We cried because we were so happy, we hugged for a really long time, jumped for joy and hurried and got in the car and went to Target to get the book "what to expect while your expecting" - Tyson was especially SUPER excited to get that book! We haven't stopped smiling since we found out! I am already in week 19. My expected due date is May 26Th. I've been sick pretty much the entire time so far. Being sick consists of constant nausea 24/7, never wanting to eat but forcing myself, to help try and stop the nausea - however I must say I have not thrown up so I do feel lucky about that. We are super giddy and so happy! We feel so blessed and so ready! We are so excited to be PARENTS!!! SO FUN!!! And the best part is...we are finding out what we are having this coming TUESDAY January 6Th! So stayed tuned for more...

13 comments:

Elisa said...

Ya!!! That is so exciting! You are going to be such fun parents! Ya, I am so excited for you! Congratulations! I am excited to find out what you are having. And I hope you start to feel better soon.

Clara said...

AWESOME!! Congrats you guys! Sorry about the constant nausea . . been there done that and wouldn't wish it on anyone! Can't wait to find out what your baby bear is! :)

Jen and Joe. said...

YAY YAY YAY! I'm so happy for you two! Congratulations!

Jesse said...

Wahoo! I was wondering when the big secret was coming out! Hopefully the nausea thing will subside soon. It will be so much fun to find out what you're having, it makes it a little more real, to me anyway. Meanwhile, we are counting down the days (and the contractions)! Keep us posted.

Kris and Kally said...

Okay so I left a message on here and it never showed up... :-( Anyway, I am SOOOOO freaking excited for you! What is your address? I have something fun to send you! hehe! Yay! Can't wait to see you and your cute preggoness!

Martha said...

Jen I love you!! We're so excited for you. That's a bummer that you've been sick but hopefully you're through the worst of it...not like I know...but hopefully you are!

Jayme said...

I'm excited beyond words for the two of you. I think anyone would be thrilled to have you both for parents. I can't wait to here all the fun and adventures you guys are going to have with this new addition to your family. I love you SO much and again I'm very excited for you both. Best wishes and congratulations!!!

Brianne said...

Yea!! Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Abby said...

Camille told me and I SOOOO EXCITED! YAY! Please keep us updated on the January 6th appointment!! Yay, Yay, Yay!

Carrie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! You're pretty far too! Oh, I'm so excited for you two... I can't wait to find out what you're having! I hope your sickness doesn't continue through out the whole time.

Tyra said...

hooray!!!! I can not believe you already get to find out what you are having! I am so excited for you,kids are awesome!

The Poulsen Family said...

That is great news Jen!! I'm very excited for you guys. I don't know much about the constant nausea I only had it through my first trimester and then only in the morning. You'll have to let us know the moment you know what you're having.

Lisa said...

Yay, Jen, we are so excited for you guys, I can't believe we are that close in our pregnancy. Let us know asap tomorrow when you know what you're having!! Love ya,

Lisa