Wednesday, May 6, 2009

37 Weeks...


37 Weeks... we are getting to the home stretch! Baby Bear could choose to make his arrival anytime now. Sooner than later would be fabulous... but it's okay if he wants to take a little bit more time. I will admit I am ready for him to come so we can meet him, snuggle him and kiss his sweet little cheeks

I went to the doctors today and everything is going great, and I am right where I should be. I am still feeling good - Obviously I am ready for him to come - I am starting to get uncomfortable mostly when we are in the car, getting in and out is a pain! I have been getting contractions, some have been big others are little but it's a good sign my body is getting ready...YEA! I still sleep great, so I can't really complain. And on top of everything being great - I am so blessed to have the most AMAZING Husband who helps me out with anything I need, (especially bending over for me to pick stuff up, haha.) and he makes sure I am as comfortable as I can be, he's just the BEST

So now it's just a waiting game.... I'll let you all know if anything happens... until then I will just continue to keep growing bigger and bigger!!

1 comment:

Rachelle Herbert said...

How the time goes! I can't believe he's almost here. I'm getting excited for you guys! Lot's of thing to look forward to.