Sunday, May 31, 2009

We'd like to introduce you to...

Brody Reese Crowther
Born May 30th 2009 - at 7:42 pm
Weight - 9lbs 9 oz. 21 inches long
We are SO in LOVE with him! 

Welcome our little Brody Bear.  This is actually the first ever picture that was taken of Brody.  The nurses were getting him all cleaned up.  What a bright world!!!

Daddy and Brody.  And yes, Daddy is quite the proud Papa!

Mommy and Brody
Mom and baby are both healthy and happy!  
Jen did such an amazing job.  When it finally came time, she got him out in under an hour!

Our cute family of 3.  This is also the first ever family photo! 

Getting his foot prints taken. SO CUTE!  Tyson was taking as many pictures as he could as fast as he could and somehow managed to get his tiny little feet into a heart.  And the picture gets his whole body.  This is definitely in the running already of our favorite picture from the birth.

Daddy giving him his first bottle. He's so big that he has to have a sugar test done before every eating to make sure his sugar levels are high enough and formula is the best thing to give him. He's a good eater!   It makes us sad that he has to get pricked for the test before every feeding, but he hasn't cried once...not even for the Vitamin K shot!

This looks like Brody is rocking our to our I-pod, but he is getting his hearing test right now.  He passed with ease.  What a little stud!

Our nurse Cassandra - she was the Best nurse ever! She was with us from start to finish.   

We are so happy that baby Brody is here!!!
We are so in LOVE with our new little guy and couldn't feel more lucky and blessed! 

32 comments:

Naomi said...

Congrats! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! Way to go Mom and Dad! Welcome to parenthood!

jswomack said...

YAY!!!!!! He is ADORABLE! I wish I were there to snuggle him! Glad everything went great! Love ya!

Sheri said...

Congratulation! He is such a doll. Love all the pictures. You two are going to be amazing parents. Time flies, so take lots of pictures!

Martha said...

Yay he's finally here! Congrats! So much fun! Hope you get to take him home soon. Love you!

Clara said...

Yeah for baby bear finally arriving! I love the name and am so glad you are both well and happy!

Jaclyn said...

CONGRATS! You all look great! I can't wait to see more photos when you take him home.

jamieschip said...

Woo Hoo! Glad Jen and Brody are both doing well. I love the family pic. You guys are going to be great parents. By the way, I thought that pic with Brody's inked feet was taken by a pro. It looks really good!

Abby said...

Oh he is beautiful! Congrats! We want to hear labor stories!!! Love you and sleep when he sleeps!!

Jesse said...

Congrats! He is adorable. I wish we could be there to hold the precious little guy. Good luck with your recovery! I hope you are feeling okay. Have fun with him and enjoy the best days of snuggling ever!

The Carter Famdamily said...

A 9 pounder... YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!! Congrats... get some rest!

Val said...

Jen! I keep JUST missing your calls dang it! I was so excited to get your voicemail and then I couldn't understand a dang thing. It was so funny cuz you were slurring your words like you were sooooo doped up. He is very cute and I know we agreed that I would say he was even if he wasn't, but he so IS. :) In the iPod pic he looks so much like Tyson, but I think he has your nose. Can't wait to meet him! Loves...

Unknown said...

Love, love, love seeing the pix. What a terrific little guy. Can't wait to hold him. Love all three of you, Mamma Crow

Harris said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! Wow what a cute little guy! I can not believe you did that in less than an hour. That should be a record or something!. Way to go Jenn! Congratulations again!!

Joy said...

I think Brody looks like Tyson already! What a sweet little boy. Congrats. I am so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a cute healthy baby! Have fun being a mommy and loving your sweet little man!

Brianne said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. And what a trooper to get all of those tests and not even cry! Enjoy getting to know your new little guy.

Rachelle Herbert said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie! Best of luck on all the adventures to come.

Ellen said...

Congrats! He's SO adorable! You guys look so happy! I'm happy for you!

Steph said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! He is such a doll! I cannot wait to meet him!

Bridget said...

Congratulations!

Brit said...

Yay Tyson and Jen! We're so happy for you guys! He is such a beautiful looking baby! Congratulations!

The Lenz Family said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie, and I love his name.

PS
Aren't nurses the best? I loved mine.

Mrs. Black said...

Look at your cute little family! Daren and I think he looks like his papa. Congratulations Crowthers!!!

Aimee said...

Congratulations!!! Brody is SO adorable! I am so happy for your new little family!

heather said...

WAHOOO!!! Congrats!!! You all look wonderful and the family picture is perfect! Same with the inked feet one ... definitely my favorite! I can't wait to meet him!!

Ashley and Dave said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you two! You will just love being parents...it is the best (and hardest) thing ever ;) Kins was hypoglycemic (I had to ask Dave...the male nurse himself...how to spell that word) too! Yea for big babies!! :)

Jayme said...

What a beautiful family you two are creating!!! Brody is such a handsome boy. Give him a big squeeze and smell him for me... I love the smell of new born babes. ;)

Carrie said...

Hooray!!!! Congratulations you two!!! What a lucky little man to be blessed with great parents such as you. :) We're so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet him. He is such a doll! You guys did GOOD!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! We were out of town, so I'm a little behind getting to see these adorable pictures! Erin called to tell me the news. I'm so glad everything went well. I hope you're getting plenty of rest and enjoying your little guy!

Lindsay said...

CONGRATS! He is beautiful AND big!! I hope my little girl decides not to keep me waiting too long when the due date arrives! So exciting.

The Georges said...

YEAAAAAA! He is seriously so cute!

Ashlee said...

What? I thought I commented- well anyway, CONGRATS! He's a doll and I love the pictures. Welcome to the craziness of parenthood! Can't wait to meet him!