Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wouldn't you like to know...


40 Weeks and counting...


That, Yes there is still no baby bear. Darn! The due date has now come and gone. Don't be fooled by my baby count down that says our baby is two days old...not so much, he's 40 weeks and 2 days old in my belly! I think it's pretty cool that I've made it all the way to 40 weeks. I still feel good - granted I do have aches and pains, but I am still comfortable and I am still sleeping amazing. I consider myself lucky. But I am ready for him to come!!

So here is the down low...we went to the doctors today for our LAST, (yea!) weekly doctors appointment. I am still only dilated to a 2, but my cervix is softening just fine and he is totally head down, so all in all it's good. We had a little stress test done where they hooked my belly to a monitor where it recorded our little guys heart beat to make sure he was still doing good - and he is doing great! He's just enjoying himself in my belly. Let's just say Hotel Mama Bear is ready to be vacant! So now he has the option to come in the next 3 1/2 days on his own, other wise we are set to arrive at the hospital Sunday night at 8pm and that's where they will get things going. How exciting! So we should have a baby bear hopefully sometime Monday, UNLESS he comes before then. 
So that's the update. 
For those who have called me...I will call you back! Yes, I know you've heard that before, but I will! 
If anything changes we will let you all know! 


We seriously can't handle the wait any longer! We are so excited! We just want this little guy to come so we can cuddle and love him up! It's going to be AMAZING! And by the way...I have the most INCREDIBLE hubby, love him to bits and pieces! 

So come on baby bear... we are anxiously awaiting your arrival!

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Looks like my prediction is still good. You just need to go into labor in the next few hours. I think you would like that. That's great that you have an induction appointment. Now at least you know the LATEST he will be here. Good luck with everything, you will do great!

Unknown said...

Yay! Im glad you updated us on the situation. I kept wondering if you had had him yet. But only a few days left now!!! Im so excited for you!

The Lenz Family said...

I'm sure you're ready to meet you man, but you look adorable =) What a cute tummy!

Kris and Kally said...

I have my bags packed! Brody is so excited to see his future best bud!! Love you!

Elisa said...

You are soo cute! I can't wait to see pictures of Baby Bear!