Sunday, June 14, 2009

Birthday Celebrations...

So, for anyone who knows us, knows that we LOVE to find any reason to celebrate! And if you didn't know that about us, well you now know. And it's true, we Love to celebrate - so of course when Brody hit his first week of life a celebration was in order. Too bad Brody slept through the whole thing, but we had enough fun for him. My Mommers made us all an amazing Birthday dinner, we talked about what a great week it had been, I cried because the first week I was and still kinda am, an emotional reck, all good emotions of course. We just feel so lucky to have this little guy. We sang Happy Birthday and ate super yummy cupcakes and then topped the celebration off with Tyson reading "On the night you were born". 
It's my favorite book! 

Week 1 

Like we'd stop at Week 1 - Celebrations will continue for a long time! So of course yesterday we hit Week 2. We are making this tradition! So another Birthday celebration was in order and more good times were had. 

Week 2

My two Loves
Happy Birthday Brody

So fun! We love our Brody Bear! Things just keep getting better and better! 

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You guys are hilarious! Way to take advantage of the opportunity to celebrate! You all look great!

Lindsay said...

OKay...so that Boston Cream Pie looks fantastic! I wanna piece!

Lindsay said...

AND PS no kiddin...the word verification was...shortsht (Sorry if that is offensive for me telling you that..but I thought it was funny too!!! YOu can slap my hand if you want to!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness! can you send me the boston cream pie recipe again??!!! I am going to make it for a coming home cake for my hubby!! Thanks!!!