Sunday, June 14, 2009

Proud Parents


*So we kinda can't help it, but our camera just happens to gravitate toward our little cutie. But seriously, can you blame us? 
Didn't think so.
This blog is pretty much becoming a 'baby blog', but I am loving it, so there isn't much I can do about it. I promise to also blog about note worthy things when they happen. But for now it looks like everything is about baby bear Brody.






At 13 days old, Brody Loves...

to eat
to sleep
to stay up so he doesn't miss anything exciting
to take baths 
t0 smile in his sleep
to have his head tickled 
and...
to CUDDLE!

4 comments:

Mrs. Black said...

He is soooo adorable! Daren and I think he looks just like Tyson. You are both so blessed! Have fun!

Ashlee said...

So cute. I love that your parents look so PROUD and excited! So glad they could be there to enjoy him. Those first few weeks of snuggling are THE BEST! Makes me miss my newborn babies who grow WAY TOO FAST! I love his open eyes, he's a cutie!

Kris and Kally said...

Holy moly he is darling! I mean absolutely adorable! Oh I am loving him! Must come snuggle soon! Love you all!

Tina said...

He is soooo dang cute!! I want one little like that again!! Oh he's just a doll! love all the pictures!