Monday, August 24, 2009

Grandma's and Grandpa's come to town...

{this is true love}

So to start off the weekend...my parent's watched Brody for Tyson and I on Friday the 14th for our 5 year anniversary. We went out to eat and then we decided to hit up babies r us and get a few new stuff animals for Brody. We had a great time - but I'm not gonna lie, it was super hard to be away from Brody. Thanks mommers and dadders for watching Brody - we know you love'd it! 

{grandma and grandpa crowther}

{grandma and grandpa nicholes}

Yea for our families! We are so lucky to have such amazing parents and grateful to them for flying in for the weekend for Brody's blessing.  It was so fun having everyone here for the weekend. We know we loved having everyone here and we know Brody loved all the cuddling he got too from his grandparents! 

2 comments:

The Lenz Family said...

Wow! He's so strong!

Unknown said...

I so love your blog! And by the way....brody looks so much like tyson! He is so adorable. i wish I was closer to you so i could hold him and snuggle him! WE need to catch up bad. I will call you soon. I miss you friend!