Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer of love...

brody's been working on his hugs...

 and he loves spending time with momma and enjoying lots of walks at the park...

Brody's been rolling over these days...

and he also loves falling asleep on his papa bear...

 playing outside with mom and dad...it can tucker you out...

he loves sitting up...

and he LOVES all things furry/soft especially  his furry blanket and spending time chillaxing...

LOVE this face...

Brody's been cheering on his papa bear's Statistics intramural softball team...

 and working on his super hero skills - specifically Flying...

We love summer.

7 comments:

Brit said...

Mmm, mmm I love his cheeks! He's just getting cuter and cuter.

Harris said...

Oh My gosh Jenn!!! You have like the cutest kid ever! I love the pic where he is holding the alligator that is as big as him!!!! It looks like y'all are having fun with your little guy! Thats awesome!

jswomack said...

HOLY MOLY!!! He is sooooo flippin cute!! I wish I were there to snuggle him! I look at your blog all the time because I can't get enough of him and his adorableness!

Unknown said...

Super cute pix. Love looking at all the ones you post. Keep it up!

McKenzie said...

He's just the cutest little guy! I loved your post about your anniversary/past five years. You guys have been everywhere! If you're ever passing through Indiana, make Bloomington one of those places you can add on your rez...

TiffanyM said...

your little guy is so stinkin cute!! He looks a lot like your hubbie!! What a fun fam.

Tyra said...

oh, he is just sooooooo cute!