Monday, November 30, 2009

my baby @ half a year:



six 2

this bundle of love is the best thing ever! i tell ya, it's pure bliss. and can you believe that the brody bear is 6 months old today! how exciting! i love these pictures I took of him, they totally show his sweetness and personality and those eyes and cheeks are TO DIE FOR! we are in love with every inch of him and we are trying to savor each day. i can't belive it's been 6 whole months. we've truly loved every minute.


three


five

six

four

he's got his two bottom teeth in, he's been sitting up and learning to crawl. we are in awe as we watch him learn and grow. this kid has been an adventure baby from day one.
L-O-V-E him!
Happy Birthday Brody!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Jennifer! Brody is SO absolutely darling!! I agree with you, those cheeks...those eyes! What a doll!! 6 months old! It goes so fast, savor it. My baby is going to be 2-years-old soon!

Lynsey said...

Wow- 6 months already- Connor is just right behind him....I can't believe how fast time is going!

Elisa said...

Oh, he's SOOO CUTE!! I just want to pick him up, squeeze him, and gobble him up. He reminds me of my Kylee, and my Addi at that age! What a cutie. Doesn't time go by so quickly?