Monday, December 7, 2009

6 Month Check Up

im cute



family and me


brody and the mirror


Brody's Stats at 6 months

weight: 20 lbs. 7 ounces 97%

height: 28.5 inches 97%


Brody was a champ once again! He did great going to the doctors for his check up and getting his shots. He's seriously such a brave little guy. He loved the paper on the table and he was IN LOVE with checking himself out in the mirror. can you blame him? We love him so much. We are so grateful that he is so healthy and happy.

4 comments:

Kimberly Cone said...

What a big boy. I caught a glimpse of a guitar above the music notes. What a cute ped room.

Brit said...

Oh my goodness Jen, I love the pic of you guys and Brody looking in the mirror. Yours and Tyson's faces are just so happy with your cute little boy! What a great family you all make together!

Unknown said...

Brody is just UNBELIEVABLY CUTE! Wow, I so wish you guys were closer.

Ashley and Dave said...

THat was about the same size that Kins was at 6 months :) Hey we need your address! Email me at ashleyhrees@hotmail.com
Thanks!