Monday, December 14, 2009

Do you need your own Christmas Card?


So I've been asked by quite a few friends to make them a Christmas Card this year and I figure while I am at it I will do the same thing for YOU.

So if you would like a Christmas Card done...

Here's the deal: I'm only going to do it THIS WEEK.

You can choose from the 4 Templates I have posted here.

card #1:
Christmas 4 copy

card #2
christmas 2 copy

card #3
Christmas 3 copy

card #4
Christmas 1 copy


*So...Pick a card.

*Then email me your picture (as a jpeg) that you want on the card along with Your LAST Name and the other NAMES you want to be included on your card.

*I will make your card. You will get it within 24 hrs. of You emailing me.

*I will send you TWO jpeg files. One card will have your picture in Color and the other card will have your picture in Black and White and then it's up to you to pick which one you want.

*And it's up to you to PRINT them yourself.

*The jpeg size I will send you will be 4x6.

*I will ONLY make your card 5x7 if you Request 5x7.

*Email me @ ... jenniferknicholes@yahoo.com

and that's it! cool, huh?

*You can print Your Card at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Target, Sams Club, Costco...you get the point.

*Thanks to my amazing friend Kally for letting me use her pictures!

!!HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

11 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

CUTE! I need a family picture first or I would totally sign up for this!

heather said...

Wow! I love these! I just spent a few days in photoshop doing my own this week - bummer! I'm going to pick the prints up right now, or else I would totally bag it and use yours! :) I love 'em! Maybe next year too? haha ...

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh I'm totally interested!!! I'll have to get a family picture and as soon as i do, i'll send it to you! You're awesome!! When do we get to see you??

Kris and Kally said...

I'm blushing! You are fabulous! I will get you our pick asap! Love you! Have fun in the wild west!

Jocelyn said...

Umm, I'll get back to you in a bajillion years when I am actually married. Okay?

Mikael said...

darn, wish I read this before. I just sent mine out!!!

Cami said...

These all look Amazing! My cards now look pathetic compared to these. Oh well I now know who to call next year!

Unknown said...

So cute. You are so creative. I miss having you do my project for me when i was in visual media. haha. That was the best!

Annie said...

You are so talented! I just wanted to write and say hi. I wrote you a long email a few weeks back about what was going on and something happened during sending and I have not had time to do a re-write since I have been feeling like crap. I will write soon! Have a Merry Christmas.

Lynsey said...

Since I missed this; could you make us a Valentine's Day card?!?! Just kidding! Great job; how'd you do that? What program? e-mail me it at smilyn22@aol.com when you have a free moment (like us new mom's have a free moment!)

Tina said...

Oh, I totally would have done this too. I need you address to send you a card. I am late but o-well right!