Monday, March 7, 2011

we like to par-tay...


to say that my birthday was Fantastic is an understatement, it was AWESOME! we pretty much celebrated all weekend and celebrated by having a FIESTA with friends(more on that later) and on my actual birthday we celebrated all day long just me and the boys! we went to birthday breakfast saturday morning and also to birthday dinner on monday my actual bday. we definitely know how to par-tayyyy!

and of course i have an uber amount of photos - and even though half of them all the look the same, they are not. we just can't help ourselves when it comes to taking pictures with the timer. :) good times, good times!


b1
birthday breakfast

b
birthday dinner
i spy with my little eye...brody's dino eating dinner with us ;)

b12
some of my super sweet friends came and heart attacked my front door. it was such a great surprise!

b11 (2)
opening presents. brody loved helping! it was so fun! i got such great gifts and cards from family and friends!! thank you!!!

poor brody must think we are muy loco! ha! at least he's a good sports and just goes along with whatever we do. love that kid!

b11

b3

b4

b5

b4

and well...when you just didn't think that was enough...

b12 (2)

b8

b9

b10

b7

b2
the big 3-0!!!

i had such a great birthday and felt all the love from family and friends! THANK YOU to everyone who sents me presents, cards, and for the phone calls and text messages! this birthday was one of the BEST!!!

1 comment:

Kait Morgan said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun day. I'm enjoying your blog. :)