Monday, May 2, 2011

The Royal Wedding :: William + Kate


to be honest, i wasnt really planning on watching the Royal Wedding friday morning. but when i woke up and turned on the t.v. to the Today Show, William and Kate were just coming out onto the balcony at Buckingham Palace, i was hooked! Seriously, the only thing I was able to think about all day was that amazing dress! Didn't Catherine look incredible? Like a princess! (Not to mention her sister Pippa's dress was stunning too!)

i was wishing i had caught it all. but no worries, i have an awesome friend who DVR'd it and invited me over friday night to watch it. i had just wished we would of had cool little hats to wear! ;)

I found my myself getting sucked into the fairytale of it all and (I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it)! but i got all warm and fuzzy inside when I saw William mouth to Kate "you look beauitful"! She was quite the sight to behold. I loved every minute of it.

all weekend i watched different "recaps" and specials about the royal couple. tyson was very happy he didn't have to watch any of it. :)

So what did you think of the Royal Wedding? Do you love these two as much as I do, or am I just a big fat sucker for a good "happily ever after?"

Kate

3 comments:

Kimberly Cone said...

Her dress was just like Grace Kelly's. Loved that they played the best clips over and over so I didn't have to get up early.

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

My girls and i had a tea party while we watched on Friday evening and we made our own fancy hats! I LOVED LOVED LOVED every minute of it! I think hats need to be fashionable again. I would totally hump all over that trend. Could you imagine sitting in Sacrament meeting wearing a huge gravity defying feather/flower/sculptural concoction? Amazing! Every bit of that wedding was fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Loved it :). We totally should have had a huge party with hats and all! Maybe Harry will get married soon?...