Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We found out...

(baby bear at 20 weeks)


I had my doctors appointment today which was very exciting and we didn't have to wait long at all for the doctor to call us in. I did the regular routine of peeing in a cup, blood pressure and weight. I have officially gained back weight. In my first trimester I lost 15 lbs. But I've upped it back to a 10 lb weight gain - not too shabby. We only had to wait minutes and our doctor was in to see us. I have to say that our Doctor is Amazing! He's done every heart beat check-up and every ultra sound and he is always so reassuring and comforting, which we love. He was all hyped up for us to check out our baby. I must say, our baby is way cute in my belly. Our little one is doing great and everything looked wonderful - Baby Bear was very wiggly - and when it came down to looking for the goods, it didn't want to be still - well no worries we were lucky and got a good quick glimpse at what would resemble a BOY! YEA! The doctor tired a few more angles - we kinda got one more little peek - but like I said, he was wiggly - the doctor even checked to make sure that it wasn't the umbilical cord- and everything came out clear - so BOY OH BOY, We are so excited and we haven't stopped smiling since we found out. Yea for our baby BOY bear that will be here in May!

15 comments:

Naomi said...

Yeah! A boy! I'm super excited for you guys! Did you have any boy names you liked? Now Hayden and baby boy bear can be BFFs:)

Abby said...

Yeah!!! Im so excited for y'all! Congrats!!

Carrie said...

YAY for boys!!! Yes, I want to know of names too! :) This is so fun for you guys. I'm happy for you two!!

Jesse said...

How exciting! Now you can go shopping! Congrats, we are so excited for you guys!

Cami said...

Congrats! Boys are SOOOOO much fun!

TiffanyM said...

I'm so excited for you to have a baby boy!! You're going to love it. I just love my boy, I don't know what I'd do with out him. I don't think I'm too far behind you too in my pregnancy. I'm almost 19 weeks and we find out Monday what were having. I keep feeling like we're having another boy, who knows. I can't wait to find out. I hope you're feeling better.

The Georges said...

Little boys are taking over the world:) Everyone I know (except one) is having a boy or just had a boy. Its a good thing they are so cute! Congrats, your baby bear does look really cute!!! Our ultrasound pics were not that good. YEAH! BABIES!

Ashlee said...

Boys are awesome! You guys are going to love it! You'll have a girl next year. :) See you soon!

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Our little guy was the same way at my ultrasound. We had a quick peek at 16 weeks and it was totally obvious then, but then at 20 weeks everytime the tech got the sensor in that area, he crossed his legs or put his hands down there. Silly little boys. So shy! Any names picked out yet?

Camille said...

I didn't realize you had been so sick so far. I'm sorry! A boy though- how fun! I love that my oldest is a boy. Love it.
Oh...and....not to make you paranoid, but Lexie "was a boy" too. Except she is definitely not at all a boy. :)

The Reynolds Family said...

SHUT UP!!! I'M SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! It's awesome that you are having a boy... It doesn't get any better from what I know:) Congratulations and can't wait to keep up with you guys!!!

Berkley, Meredith, Tanner & Avery said...

Yay!! I love boys!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Now I really need to come out and see you so that you can borrow some boy clothes and baby stuff. Love you!

Tina said...

CONGRATS!!! Thats great news, Your going to be the best MOM ever!! SO MAY, Wow thats going to fly by.. Hopefully right!! Congrats!!

Lindsay said...

Congrats. That is so exciting.

McKenzie said...

I'm soooo excited for you guys!! A playmate for Crue, wahooo!!! Get me your address so I can send you a gift. Or better yet, maybe I can come for a baby shower!!!! When are you due again?