Thursday, January 22, 2009

Letters to my Tyson: The past 24 hours...

Bubs! I've only been home in Portland a little over 24 hours. And even though we've talked like 20 times already... there are still pictures to share with you. 

Last night after dinner, I think Hayden thought he would help grandma clean up the kitchen floor - he went and got the Shark cleaner and started going at it. You would have loved it!

Today wasn't too eventful - I was tired all day long - so I just lounged around. But no worries - I went to one of our favorite places...Jamba! And it was Jambarific! I got the Strawberry Surf Rider and it was del-ish. The only thing that would have made it more glorious, would have been to have you there with me to enjoy one. I still think it's so lame Columbus doesn't have Jamba. I will try and drink one daily while I am here. 

Remember how I told you about the cat in my Better Homes and Garden magazine. Well here he is. Thanks to photo booth I got to pose with him. I named him Mr.Biggels and I love him. I think he may be my #1 favorite cat now, yup I said it. I think I like him even more than chub chub's. 

Well Lovey...that's all that's going on. I think I am going to make some carmel popcorn with my mom and watch t.v. before bed. 

I love you and Miss you...
BIG Loves and BIG Hugs...
Jen

2 comments:

Jesse said...

What the...you're in Portland??? I would love to see you and my little baby boy would love to meet you! How long are you staying? Call me if you get a free minute. 360-600-4451. How are you feeling?

Naomi said...

Ha ha, cute cat! I'm sure Mr. Biggles would love to go home with you!