Monday, January 26, 2009

Letters to my Tyson: The Weekend...

Hi Bubs! The weekend was good - but I didn't do a good job of taking many pictures. So here is what I have to share with you...
Friday night Mommers and I baby sat the Hayden Bug - and it was fun. He loves Grandma so much, it's so dang cute. We played and played and giggled a lot - we even put him the bathtub for a little while. Good times were had. And of course I had a Jamba too! And it was yummy! And yes that's a scary picture of me - but I had to document the goodness. 

Saturday was fabulous - I didn't take any pictures. But there were some highlights...
1. shopping with Mommers
2. buying some dang cute baby clothes (can't wait to show you)
3. going to P.F. Changs - it was really good - we got some Harvest Vegetable Egg Rolls for an appetizer and they were the bomb - I am craving them this very minute (that's like my first craving being preggers...haha.)
4. talking to you on the phone like 15 times
5. laying in bed and watching a movie with Mommers

..............................................................................................

And onto today...Sunday
It's been a nice relaxing day. 
Jeremy, Naomi and Hayden came over tonight and stayed for a little while.
We played for like a minute - Hayden was more into walking around the house and playing with the magnets on the fridge.

We also ate some yummy cake! You would have thought it was good. Mommers made the cake and I made the frosting. The frosting turned out a lot better then I thought it would. It was much better than using a can of frosting - that's for sure. This is Jeremy saying Hi to you and he is wishing you were with us to eat cake

So that was the weekend. I love you and miss you! 

Have a Happy Monday!  Don't have too much fun without me. 

Love Love Love u.

2 comments:

Kris and Kally said...

You are too cute! I want to be your Tyson!

Brit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.