Friday, January 30, 2009

Letters to my Tyson: The Week...


Happy Friday Bubs! 

 front yard                    love u.                      back yard

Monday it snowed. I know you know it snowed because I called you whining  that it snowed. ha. We see enough of it in Ohio - it had to follow me to Oregon.  At least it only stayed around till the early afternoon. 

   Before                                        After

Tuesday night I went over to Ashlee's to get my hair trimmed and re-highlighted. She did a fabulous job and I love it. It's nice to have highlights again. And of course what would be a blog post without a scary picture of me (the Before picture - yikes!). ha! 

Wednesday and well the rest of the week I've been water coloring - it's been fun. I couldn't find my water colors from college, but I had my grandma's water color set - and it's worked out awesome. Some of those colors on the palette aren't from me mixing colors - they are from my grandma from the last time she worked on something years and years ago. I think it's really cool to think about what she might have been painting with those colors.  AND AND AND...what else do we see in the picture...oh that's right a JAMBA cup. Halla for the Jamba! Surprisingly enough I've only have it ONCE this week. I will make up for it this weekend. 

Oh...and Wednesday night I hung out with my friend Jocelyn and I totally forgot to get a picture of us. We had a great time catching up and chatting for a few hours! I love it when you can meet up with a friend you haven't seen in forever, like 10 years and pick up where you left off. AMAZING if you ask me!

And what is this??? Oh yes... this is a shout out for your Bubs! OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY CANCELED school on Wednesday due to the weather. CRAZY!


And last but not least...last night...Thursday night...Tiffany came up from Eugene to see me. She is wonderful. We had a GREAT time! We ate dinner at P.F. Changs and got ice cream at 31 flavors (yum) and then hung out at my house for a few hours chatting and looking up baby names on the computer. It was so fun to be able to hangout with her. Before she left we had to get a picture. Don't I just look Round and Jolly! hahaha. I think the sweater adds a little to the roundness -but that's okay, because there is a baby bear inside of me.  Tiffany and I were laughing at how I tower over her. Tis true. haha. 


So there we have it...It's been a good week. I've had some fun times. I am excited it's the weekend! Super Bowl Sunday Baby! woot woot! I hope that your Friday is fabulous!! 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

Big LOVES and Big Hugs...Me

2 comments:

Joy said...

You are adorable! I love the hair and the picture of you and tiff is so cute!

Kris and Kally said...

You look fabulous pregnant! hehehe! And I'm so jealous you got to see Tiffers... :-(clonf