Sunday, February 1, 2009

Preggers...


So I know in my last post there is a picture of me all round and jolly - but I thought I would post a picture of me without my nice big grey sweater on. Here is my nice belly. I love it. 
I am finally feeling so much better. It's about time. I love being preggers - it's so wonderful - and it's so fun feeling my little baby bear kicking all around. I just started feeling him about 2 weeks ago - and right before I left to come to Oregon, Tyson was able to feel him kick - so that was very exciting. Tyson loved that he was able to feel him. So everything is going great. On Tuesday I will be 24 weeks along - so crazy. Time is just flying by. Before we know it, the month of May will be here. YEA! We seriously get more and more excited everyday. 

I've been asked by lots of you if we have thought of any names...and Yes we have. But the more we've thought about the names we have, we don't like them any more. ha! So that is still in the works. We do know that our Baby Bear's middle name will be "Reese", that's Tyson's middle name. We've even joked...or I should say that I've joked that we should just name our little one "Bear" - shoot we can't think of anything else and we call him our Baby Bear right now. haha. But we will NOT be using that name. I just think it's funny. 

I will keep everyone posted with my growing pregoness - I don't mind showing the growth. But I think we should all prepare ourselves that I am gonna get really BIG before this Baby Bear comes. haha. Hooray for our little one!! 

7 comments:

Tyra said...

you look so cute, I love pregancy!!!!

Jennifer said...

You look great! When I was reading your last blog, I was hoping you'd put up pics so thanks for doing so!

Jesse said...

Yay for preggo bellies! Even though I am so glad to have my baby boy here, I miss my preggo belly sometimes (Then I realize that I like to be able to bend over)! You look so cute! You definitely need to come and see me!

Kris and Kally said...

Naming him is one of the hardest parts! But I love Reese as a middle name! And you look adorable!

Cami said...

You look so great! For some reason all the kids we went to school with made an impact if we wanted them to or not! We had the hardest time finding names that didn't have a person behind it! Good luck!

Elisa said...

I Love your pregnant belly! I always love them more on other people than I do on myself though. I LOVED jamba Juice, and had one almost everyday when I was pregnant the first time, I would have had one every day with this last one and everyday still if I lived close to one. I think my favorite is passion berry breeze, it isn't on the menu anymore, but thet still make it!

Naomi said...

I've been looking at everyone's blog tonight -something I only do every so often and so far counting you I have seen 3 or 4 people with 106 days to go in their pregnancies! May is a popular month this year! love you!