Tuesday, April 21, 2009

35 Weeks...

Hey - Hey! Here I am at 35 weeks and counting down! Everything is still going great and I still feel wonderful. Last Wednesday we did a tour of the Maternity ward at OSU's Hospital where baby bear will be born. It was a great tour and it made us even more excited. I didn't know that was possible - but after seeing the super CUTE newborns in the nursery awe, my heart melted. I wanted to go into labor right then and there. haha. Okay, I can hold out a few more weeks. But yes the tour was really good - I thought it might scare me a little - just because it was the hospital and hospitals make me feel icky - but I had no icky feelings at all. Yea! We are 
SO EXCITED AND THRILLED!!! 

 Here are pictures Tyson took of me a few hours ago...
so here I am TODAY AT 35 WEEKS! YEA!



And last but not least...Tyson at 35 WEEKS! Doesn't he look great! ha. 
He wanted to be apart of this too

3 comments:

Jesse said...

You both look fabulous! I can't wait! I am so excited for you guys. It is the best thing in the world! Good luck...I am so glad you are still feeling great!

Elisa said...

Ya, you look so cute! And I hated it when people questioned my answer, to No, I am not nervous. Don't they think I would be the one to know! It will never end. You will always get information about your child from people you DID NOT ask it from. You just have to smile, and ignore them. Well, that is what I try to do anyway. I am so excited he is almost here! You are going to be such a fun mom!

Lindsay said...

Awesome! I can't wait to have a baby belly (Its coming around, slowly...but can't wait for it to "pop") You look great!