Friday, October 30, 2009

5

5 months


My little Big Boy is 5 Months old!


At 5 Month Brody
...


*still cuddles with mom every morning
*laughs and squeals
*smiles at everyone
*active as ever
*is a wiggle worm
*rolls all around
*loves looking at himself in the mirror
*tries to army crawl - but he's really good at crawling 'backwards'
*eating rice cereal
*grabs at everything in site
* discovering his world


Oh, baby bear! Have I told you lately that I love you? yes, I have. and I will keep telling you over and over again! xoxo

2 comments:

Annie said...

Your little guy is so adorable! So where are you now, what are you doing? It was so great to hear from you! I have been wondering what you have been up to.

Jayme said...

Jen, I just love looking through your blog and seeing all the wonderful pics from pumpkins, fall trees to your beautiful boy... I just can't get over how stinkin cute he is. His smile is just wonderful!!! Thanks again for sharing your fun stories and pics with us all. Love and miss you, Jayme.