Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Party

Last Friday night we went to our friends "Annual Halloween Bash" and we had a great time! We ate some yummy food and got to hang out with good friends. We came up with our costumes very last minute but I think they turned out to be quite fun!

we went as...

Jelly Bellys...Bellies? Whatev.


halloween 4

Everything was super easy to put together but the the logo took a little more time than planned. So two hours before the party, I was just going to print the logo out big and cut it out - but as luck would have it our printer ran out of colored ink. So what's a girl to do? Of course, make them myself. Duh! I pulled out my trusty exacto knife and black sharpie and found some red and yellow paper and made all three logos. I guess all those HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS of Typography classes I took paid off. haha. I was pretty proud of myself for whooping these bad boys together in the short amount of time I had. I think everything turned out great!


halloween 3

Brody had a great time at the party - and he really liked his costume a lot - he especially liked eating it.

It was really fun to dress up and also to check out everyone else's costumes - here we are with some of our friends...

halloween 1

halloween 2

our friends elmo and the joker and of course a "girly man" a doctor and Logan as himself...actually he was a super cute giraffe, but he is still super cute none the less.

I wish we would have taken more pictures - but we were too busy chatting!

Yay for friends who throw Halloween parties!


Halloween_056

The End.

7 comments:

Kimberly Cone said...

Jen - those logos are super cute! You are amazing. So talented. Happy Halloween!

Ellen said...

Um, I SO can't believe that you MADE those logos!! WOW!! Holy crap that's impressive!!

The Lenz Family said...

I can't believe you made those logos!! They look like they were printed off the computer.

Happy Halloween! =)

heather said...

You guys looked great!! And thanks for posting the picture of us - next time we need L still in costume! :) Are you coming to the ward party?

Jesse said...

I'm lovin' the costumes! You are so super talented. What a lucky man Tyson is! You guys look so great and Brody is as cute as ever!

Jen and Tyson said...

thanks for the sweet comments!!! the logo was fun - and hello! i'd better be able to make something like that with an BA graphic design degree. haha.

Tina said...

So I just read that you made your logos its even more cool to me now!
Yep you rock!