Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cozy Up to Fall...


30734355

I would love this cottage as my 'fall house' - it would be a lovely place. I would have the most wonderful dinner parties and invite all my wonderful friends from Ohio {of course} and then because I'd be rich enough, I would fly in all my wonderful friends that live all around the U.S. to join us. And of course family parities would be in order as well. we would fly all of our families in to have splendid weekends, sitting by a warm fire, eating delicious food and telling lots of good stories.
one can wish right? maybe someday.

fall 4

fall 2

Fall is so here in Columbus and dare I say that Columbus is BEAUTIFUL in the fall. Hello! Yahoo! News said that Ohio was put in the top 20 places to see the foliage. I must agree. And dare I say that Columbus now officially beats out Portland Oregon on the beautiful scale. I know that's huge. But seriously, so true! I wish I could box up how gorgeous everything is and send it to everyone, just so you could see how wonderful it really is! I am sad to say that my pictures don't even begin to show how amazing the colors are here. My pictures were taken about a week ago - and since then the colors have become even more vibrant, it's crazy beautiful !

fall 3

fall 1

obsessed much? maybe. but we just can't get enough of these beautiful colors. seriously we are ooohhh and awwweeing on a daily basis on how gorgeous the colors keep getting. Don't you just love it? it will be seriously so sad when the last of the leaves start to fall...the snow will be here soon - and hibernation will take place.


fall 6

fall 5

I keep having to tell myself...come what may and love it!
Until then...I hope you are enjoying fall as much as we are.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fall? What? Is that what season we're in right now? Oh how I miss the colors and the cool weather! Enjoy it lots for me, please!

Jocelyn said...

LOVE it! I couldn't agree more with that little bit about family/friend gatherings in a quaint and cozy place :-)