Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Sweets and Treats...

halloween fun


I LOVE Halloween! And I love that it's centered around 'sweets and treats'! And, since I love sweets and treats so much, Here is a round up (with recipe/instruction links) of some of my favorite fun and creative Halloween ideas for sweets and treats I've seen this season. They are all super fun and easy.
I think I'll start with the oreo truffles... :)

1.Frosted pumpkin cupcakes from Parents.com
2.halloween whoopie pies from Martha Stewart
3.Witch Hat cookies from Betty Crocker
4.Orange Jack'o Lanterns with orange sorbet from Martha Stewart
5.crawly cakes from Not Martha
6.chocolate mummy cookies from Betty Crocker
7.pumpkin favor pouches from Martha Stewart
8.wicked witch cupcakes from Martha Stewart
9.witches broom favor from Martha Stewart
10.candy corn cupcakes from Your home based mom
11.spiders, spiders, spiders from Bakerella
12.candy corn shaped rice krispie from Your home based mom
13.pumpkin cake pops from Recipe girl
14.halloween oreo truffles from Tasty Triffles
15.fun halloween food from Our Best Bites
16.halloween caramel apples from Country Living

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks so yummy and fun! Your family is so cute Jen! Your little Brody is so stinking cute!

The Lenz Family said...

Thanks for all of the links. Fun!

Mikael said...

I hope you didnt make each and every one of those, or I will have to kill you for being too amazing. they look yummy!

heather said...

WOW - thanks for the good ideas!! I LOVE all of these! How do you choose which to do first?! :)

Austyn said...

Can I please request some pigs in a blanket?