Monday, January 10, 2011

bowling...


it wouldn't be a trip to Oregon if we didn't go bowling! and this was exciting because my dad got to bowl with brody which he loved! and brody loved bowling with his grandpa! brody loves to bowl. he gets so excited, clapping and yelling at his ball to 'go, go, go' as it rolls down the lane. i see a future professional bowler in the making! just like his grandpa. yup, grandpa was a pro bowler, when i was growing up! not to mention i'm a pretty dang good bowler myself, it's true, i was even a TA for a bowling class in college and soon got to take over and teach bowling! so we definitely got the bowling gene going on! and to top it off...it's SO FUN!!!

bowl1
(the papa bear and brody)

bowl3
(grandpa and brody...i love tyson's face in the background!)

bowl2
(cheering! yay brody! pretty sure he got a strike here. no joke!)

bowl4
(i just love my dad, he's so great! a bowling legacy my friends!)

bowl5
(grandpa and brody)

bowl6
(all of us)

love my dad. love bowling. love that we all went bowling together. love that brody loves to bowl. it's the best!

the end.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

We were inseparable in elementary school. How did I NOT know that your dad was a pro bowler?!?!

Glad you got out there and made some memories even though you were all sick.

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

Remind me never to go bowling with you - I am awful!

P.S. You look fantastic in these pics!