Friday, January 14, 2011

friends and just a few randoms...

i was lucky enough to be able to see some of my very close friends while i was at home.

home7
i got to see these beauties...erin and jen ...we had dessert at the cheesecake factory...yum!

home9
the three of us

home5
me and jocelyn
we got together and jocelyn made me an amazing breakfast and it was so fun to chat and catch up on life.

home3
tiffany, brody and me
we did dinner one night and then breakfast another day

i love getting see such good friends, even if it is just once a year!

and when i say i have some random pictures left over from our christmas in oregon, they pretty much are just that...random, but i liked them enough to blog them. :)

home1
brody loved playing in the dryer.

home2
brody loved smelling grandma's christmas candles

home8
eating chicken and rice from the food cart from downtown on 23rd

home4
brody LOVED drinking from this 'Cars' cup. once he saw my mom had it in the kitchen cupboard it was HIS.

home6
a cute picture of brody and my parents

oregon was great and we had such a wonderful time! it went by fast, but then again it always does. i love being able to see my family!! it was sad to leave, but it's always nice to come back home too. until next time...

the end!

No comments: