Sunday, January 23, 2011

say...CHEESE!

this is what happens when i tell brody to...say CHEESE....

c8

c3

c4

c1

c7

c6

i literally have hundreds (no joke) of pictures of brody's cheese poses. i love this kid. no really LOVE LOVE LOVE him. if i could eat him i would. good thing i cant. i think brody is pretty freaking sweet in all areas of life. i have no shame bragging about him... obviously. but he is SO FUN and happy and is the entertainer of our family. he makes me smile and laugh every single day, multiple times a day. he hangs with me at the grocery store, target, in the car, when we go to our mommy and me classes, when i clean and vacuum, while i'm cooking, while i read and snuggle with him... i mean we are pretty attached and i'm so happy about it!

"Look at me!
Look at me!
Look at me NOW!
It is fun to have fun
But you have to know how."
— Dr. Seuss (The Cat in the Hat (Deluxe Edition)

need something uplifting? read THIS

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh how I LOVE the cheese face! It is always soo cute!

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

What a cute cheese face! I'm sure the camera is pointed at him very often.