Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wheel Of Fortune...



let it be known that i ROCK at Wheel Of Fortune!!! seriously, this game is ridiculous, but i am GOOD! you watch a little light spin around and if you hit it on the special color the wheel spins and if are as lucky as me you hit the JACK POT multiple times! it was AWESOME! and you are probably reading this and could careless and i am totally okay with that! but one day when my posterity reads this, they might just think this is cool. maybe? anywhos, it was a totally fun time with my brother and fam at bowling and the arcade! by the way, my brother hit the JACK POT too! SCORE!!!

wof1

wof2Align Center


all together now....WHEEL OOOOOOOOF FORTUNE!!!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

HOLY SMOKIES!!!! Can you take my kids!?! Seriously, they always want help so they can get more tickets and I FAIL everytime! Poor kids!